We do not collect personal information on this site unless you choose to give it to us e.g. emailing us an inquiry via the contact us form.
We analyse web traffic data to improve our services. We use Google Analytics, a third party service to analyse the web traffic data for us. We own the data that is generated and it will only be shared with a third party for the purpose of improving our services.
We may collect, hold, and use statistical information about site visits to help us improve this site, such as:
– IP address
– Operating systems e.g. Windows XP, Mac OS X, Apple iPhone
– The type of web browser you use e.g. Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari
– The time and date you visited the site
– What pages you accessed on this site
– Demographic information e.g. Age, Gender and Interest Categories.
Please note that all the data we collect is not personally identifiable and you can choose to opt out without affecting your ability to use this site. For more information on how to opt out see the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on.