Homes Lot 35
Floor Area : 139 Square metres (more or less)
This split-level home is sympathetic to its setting; comfortably nestled into the natural landform. The use of natural and honest materials, vertical timber stained with natural tones, helps the home blend well into the Ngārara environment.
The simple gable form of the roof is expressed internally with sloping ceilings and floor to ceiling glazing within the living spaces. The house has ample, well-positioned windows to capture both sun and views.
The bedroom wing to the West ensures all bedrooms receive abundant sun and a great outlook, while bathrooms and laundries are positioned to the South. The open plan kitchen, dining and family spaces have been designed with everyday living and entertaining in mind, with the house accommodating a separate second lounge for flexible family living.
- Our showhome has been awarded a 7 Star Homestar rating
- Energy Alternatives Solar Power System
- Energy Alternatives Hydronic Underfloor Heating
- Energy Alternatives Hot Water Heatpump
- Thermally Broken Aluminium Windows & Doors
- Insulated with 100% Knauf wool (Walls Walls R4.1, Ceiling R5.2)
- 10,000L Water Tank
- Open plan subdivision with Mixed Use Area, real feel of Community with ample parks, reserves, walkways and cycle tracks.
All illustrations and plans are indicative only.
Showhome located at 101 Te Moana Road, Waikanae Beach:
Visit our show home on Sunday’s 2 – 4 pm.
Contact Chris Judd on 022 675 3868 for direct enquiries and appointments during the week.
Experience our Showhome like never before with a Virtual Tour.
Inside View (Virtual Tour) is of our Showhome and will not reflect the layout of all homes.
Photos have also been provided of our finished Showhome to display the finishing standards.