Homes Lot 31
1 Garage 1 Carport
Floor Area : 157 Square metres (more or less)
Wrapped in natural timber cladding, this architecturally designed family home is situated on a desirable north-facing site. The kitchen, dining and living are brought together in one large open plan space. Wide glazed doors are positioned for all day sun and allow the interior to connect seamlessly onto a sunny outdoor patio and covered porch, perfect for entertaining. Generous high ceilings throughout the house create a sense of spaciousness in every room.
North facing glazing allows the home to be warmed by the sun during winter days while large eaves are positioned to shade the home from high summer sun. Higher specified insulation maintains the passive solar heat during winter. The front of the home features an enclosed timber loggia with large eaves above. The main bedroom with ensuite and large glazed doors opening onto a private deck to catch the morning sun. One of the other three double bedrooms has been designed with the flexibility of being a second living space.
- Our showhome has been awarded a 7 Star Homestar rating
- Energy Alternatives Solar Power System
- Energy Alternatives Hydronic Underfloor Heating
- Energy Alternatives Hot Water Heatpump
- Thermally Broken Aluminium Windows & Doors
- Insulated with 100% Knauf wool (Walls Walls R4.1, Ceiling R5.2)
- 10,000L Water Tank
- Open plan subdivision with Mixed Use Area, real feel of Community with ample parks, reserves, walkways and cycle tracks.
All illustrations and plans are indicative only.
Showhome located at 101 Te Moana Road, Waikanae Beach:
Visit our show home on Sunday’s 2 – 4 pm.
Contact Chris Judd on 022 675 3868 for direct enquiries and appointments during the week.
Experience our Showhome like never before with a Virtual Tour.
Inside View (Virtual Tour) is of our Showhome and will not reflect the layout of all homes.
Photos have also been provided of our finished Showhome to display the finishing standards.