Homes Lot 30
Floor Area : 176 Square metres (more or less)
The split-level design of this home ensures it responds to its natural topography and environment with the home nestling into its landscape.
All rooms have a great outlook. The main bedroom has the luxury of being slightly removed from other areas of the home creating a greater level of privacy for the master suite.
It includes its own deck to gain the first or last glimpses of the sun.
Living and dining spaces are connected to both private outdoor areas and neighbouring public greenway reserves. The high sloping ceilings in the entry and living rooms provides a sense of generosity.
The exterior of the home is designed to become an extension to the interior spaces. The lounge opens up to a covered outdoor room that is orientated to connect positively to the street.
- Our showhome has been awarded a 7 Star Homestar rating
- Energy Alternatives Solar Power System
- Energy Alternatives Hydronic Underfloor Heating
- Energy Alternatives Hot Water Heatpump
- Thermally Broken Aluminium Windows & Doors
- Insulated with 100% Knauf wool (Walls Walls R4.1, Ceiling R5.2)
- 10,000L Water Tank
- Open plan subdivision with Mixed Use Area, real feel of Community with ample parks, reserves, walkways and cycle tracks.
All illustrations and plans are indicative only.
Showhome located at 101 Te Moana Road, Waikanae Beach:
Visit our show home on Sunday’s 2 – 4 pm.
Contact Chris Judd on 022 675 3868 for direct enquiries and appointments during the week.
Experience our Showhome like never before with a Virtual Tour.
Inside View (Virtual Tour) is of our Showhome and will not reflect the layout of all homes.
Photos have also been provided of our finished Showhome to display the finishing standards.